Page 4 of 81 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Battlefield 4 Patch R31

useless patch. 3 servers already crashed.

Are there certain maps your servers are crashing on? I have noticed my prison locker server keeps crashing very frequently when it gets full. The other one, running all maps rotation, including prison locker, seems stable somehow. It's so weird.

Before R3 yesterday I had all maps in rotation minus Siege of Shanghai. Server didn't crash a single time during the entire day.

I was unable to install R3 myself, Fragnet had to do it. Finally it's installed, so we'll see how the game runs today.

The Engine is still shit.... Laggs laggs laggs .... cant understand that they always release such an engine ....

better release that game 2 months later without that problems.

somebody else got with R3 big laggs ??? (on my server most of the players are saying it ....) ;(

greetz

Quote Originally Posted by skilfin View Post
    somebody else got with R3 big laggs ??? (on my server most of the players are saying it ....) ;(
    Since yesterday evening there is a lot of server lag yes. While having a full 64 players server all of us were going backwards and forwards the whole time with walking, flying and such. Aiming is also quite difficult when your enemy is in two spots at the same time :P
    My fps didn't drop down or anything (stable 60) with a ping of 13, and we all experienced it on multiple maps and a server restart didn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by flippiej View Post
    Since yesterday evening there is a lot of server lag yes. While having a full 64 players server all of us were going backwards and forwards the whole time with walking, flying and such. Aiming is also quite difficult when your enemy is in two spots at the same time :P
    My fps didn't drop down or anything (stable 60) with a ping of 13, and we all experienced it on multiple maps and a server restart didn't help.
    kk got the same issues .....

Our chaps are saying ours is really smooth now but its only 48 slots / large conq

mine are really smooth but they still have random crashing. I think we can all agree that this is a good host, its just dice that need a kick up the arse right now
    Good Game Mate - BF4 Ready - http://www.GGM8.co.uk

How do we know if the patch has been applied correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by InDuSOnE View Post
    How do we know if the patch has been applied correctly?
    The Game Updates page will show: "Current Version: BF4 R3 Patch"

Page 4 of 81 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast