Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Psychopath
  • 1 Post By gravvy

Thread: Forgive/Punish and sniper limit

Forgive/Punish and sniper limit

Heyas,

Anyone gotten a forgive/punish system and a sniper limit working yet? Seen some servers that say sniper limit in the title, not sure I've yet seen a forgive/punish system.

The Myrcon forums probably provide answers as well, and I've been looking, but at least under confirmed working plugins no such tools yet.

Use Procon rulz for Sniperlimit https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread.php?2958
    [013]TML8 likes this.

A lot of plugins that are for BF3 work with BF4. Just have to try them out.

Some say Insane punisher but i tried it and it doesnt work for me.

Got forgive/punish to work with Procon Rulz.

The creator of the plugin said BF4 support is around the corner, after that I will welcome sniper limit with open arms.

BTW, on the note of ProCon you can have in-game admins on the base of account names in ProCon. So in other words if someone were to create a soldier with the name of the admin account (e.g. Adminbot) they are automatically an in-game admin? Should I just have accounts in ProCon that are named the same as players on our server meant to be admins? It would be nice to also have an admin account that is a general admin, but for this there will be no soldier in Battlefield with that name. Can you uncheck all except ProCon layer access to have that account to have full ProCon function but nothing in-game?