MCPC for my minecraft server

I've recently stumbled over a little gem of a plugin/api thingy called MCPC. It works to combine both Bukkit AND Forge, so that bukkit plugins and Forge mods can co-exist happily on the same server.

After doing a few preliminary tests using a fake server on my own desktop, I can confirm that it does work. So my question is: How do I get it to work on my fragnet server? ( It requires that mcpc.jar is ran, rather than craftbukkit.jar )

put up a trouble ticket and ask the techs to add the mod to the list.

could you not rename mcpc.jar to craftbukkit.jar?

Administrator
    MCPC is a Forge Mod as opposed to a standalone server type. If using MCPC, this needs to be installed to the "/Minecraft/mods" directory on a Forge based server.

We have just added MCPC to our Game Panel's Mod Installer last night to make this easier for customers interested in using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett|Fragnet View Post
    MCPC is a Forge Mod as opposed to a standalone server type. If using MCPC, this needs to be installed to the "/Minecraft/mods" directory on a Forge based server.

We have just added MCPC to our Game Panel's Mod Installer last night to make this easier for customers interested in using it.
    From my understanding MCPC is a replacement .jar. So in my instance I would replace my "FTB.jar" with the MCPC Jar and just rename it. Installing it into my "mods" directory seems to do nothing